I thought it might be helpful to have a master post of all the Strawberry Blonde hair color formulas that I’ve ever tried all in one spot. Click right on the post title below to get to that post and the photo results. Any new color posts will be added here to this master post!
I highly recommend bookmarking this page, so that it’s always easy to find!
I will also provide quick shopping links below, so you can restock your color, supplies, and color-safe shampoos + conditioners easily.
Bookmark it, baby!
Shop the Post |
STRAWBERRY BLONDE FORMULA POSTS
SHOP THE FORMULA
- shade 8RG (select shade from drop down menu on shopping website)
- shade 8G
- shade 7G
- Level 20 developer
- coconut oil
- tint brush
- color safe shampoo
- keratin shampoo + conditioner (I use every 3rd wash to put protein back in my hair)
- deep conditioner
- hair extensions
Shop the Post |
These are my affiliate links and I SO appreciate when you use them. It costs you nothing extra to use them – your prices stay the same (it’s like if the restaurant tipped for you!) It helps support the blog and make future posts possible. Thank you!
STRAWBERRY BLONDE HAIR EXTENSIONS
MY HAIR COLOR BASE | IMPORTANT!
- Started at Level 7
- Went grey at 18-years-old
- Now 95% grey, some strands of hair grow in Level 6
My hair was naturally a level 7 (light brown) growing up. I started to go grey at 18-years-old because of genetics.
Make sure you are using color within two levels of your natural color for best results. For example, I’m naturally a Level 7, so I could go as dark as a level 5 or as light as a level 9 and have it still look natural.
This post goes into far more detail | Everything You Need To Know Before Coloring Your Own Hair
HAIR COLOR INSPO | PIN THESE
All pictures are color results from my current Strawberry Blonde formula.
Freshly Colored Hair |
2 – 4 Weeks After Coloring |
4-6 Weeks After Coloring |
Similar Posts |
- Makeup for Strawberry Blondes
- Hair Extensions for Strawberry Blondes
- The Best of Colourpop Cosmetics for Strawberry Blondes
- Nude Lip Combo | makeup for redheads
Thank you so much for reading! I hope this master post is helpful for finding a quick link to a formula. Please let me know if you’ve tried any of the formulas – tag me on Instagram @girlgetglamorous and use the hashtag #gggStrawberryBlonde to help other gals see how the color turns out on different people and hair!
As always, thank you for reading and being a part of the blog!
Social Links |
xo – Molly
– As a friendly reminder, because I get so many emails asking for color advice: as much as I’d love to, I can not help anyone create a custom formula. I’m not a licensed colorist, so I can only share my personal results and formulas with you. Feel feel to try what I’ve used, but definitely reach out to a licensed colorist with those specific questions for your hair. They’ll be way better equipped to help you because they can see your hair, ask what you’ve used as dye in the past, and be able to figure out your best formula! –