I thought it might be helpful to have a master post of all the Strawberry Blonde hair color formulas that I’ve ever tried all in one spot. Click right on the post title below to get to that post and the photo results. Any new color posts will be added here to this master post!
I highly recommend bookmarking this page, so that it’s always easy to find on your browser. I will also provide quick shopping links below, so you can restock your color, supplies, and color-safe shampoos + conditioners easily. Bookmark it, baby! (In Google Chrome browser, click on “Bookmarks” then scroll down to “Bookmark this page”)
– As a reminder, because I get so many emails asking for color advice: as much as I’d love to, I can not help anyone create a custom formula. I’m not a licensed colorist, so I can only share my personal results and formulas with you. Feel feel to try what I’ve used, but definitely reach out to a licensed colorist with those specific questions for your hair. They’ll be way better equipped to help you because they can see your hair, ask what you’ve used as dye in the past, and be able to figure out your best formula! –
MY HAIR BASE
- Started at Level 7
- Went grey at 18-years-old
- Now 95% grey, some strands of hair grow in Level 6
My hair was naturally a level 7 growing up. I started to go grey at 18-years-old because of genetics. At 19-years-old I started highlighting (in salon) and then doing a level 10 single process blonde at home, from a box (drugstore).
Around 26-years old, I started experimenting with different shades of blonde, brown, and black (!). Eventually, I ended up using a medium brown warm box dye that pulled really warm and my hair became a pretty light reddish brown.
At first, I thought “I dunno.” I had never had a natural looking red shade before. Once in high school I had tried a flame red box dye that was an absolute “clown-from-your-nightmares” shade of red. This had made me terrified of red dye. But this was different and I loved it. This started my hair color quest for the perfect shade of natural looking light red, aka: Strawberry Blonde.
STRAWBERRY BLONDE HAIR FORMULA POSTS
HAIR COLOR INSPO PICS (Pin for Later!)
All are with this current Strawberry Blonde formula.
Freshly Colored Hair |
2 – 4 Weeks After Coloring |
4-6 Weeks After Coloring |
Shop the Strawberry Blonde Formula |
- shade 8RG (select shade from drop down menu on shopping website)
- shade 8G
- shade 7G
- Level 20 developer
- coconut oil
- tint brush
- color safe shampoo
- keratin shampoo + conditioner (I use every 3rd wash to put protein back in my hair)
- deep conditioner
- hair extensions
These are my affiliate links and I SO appreciate when you use them. It costs you nothing extra to use them – your prices stay the same! It helps support the blog and make future posts possible. Thank you!
Strawberry Blonde hair extensions: www.girlgetglamorousHAIR.com.
Similar Posts |
- Makeup for Strawberry Blondes
- Hair Extensions for Strawberry Blondes
- The Best of Colourpop Cosmetics for Strawberry Blondes
- Nude Lip Combo | makeup for redheads
Thank you so much for reading! I hope this master post is helpful for finding a quick link to a formula. Please let me know if you’ve tried any of the formulas – tag me on Instagram @girlgetglamorous and use the hashtag #gggStrawberryBlonde to help other gals see how the color turns out on different people and hair!
As always, thank you for reading and being a part of the blog!
xo – Molly