Finding a lip balm that can truly soothe dry, chapped lips felt like finding a needle in a haystack. I’ve tried countless lip balms and masks and initially they’d be great, then hours later, I’d end up with lips that felt even more dry. I found another that I loved, but… it was $25 a tube.
Then finally, from a travel skincare set purchased on a whim in Vegas, I tried a lip balm that is/was everything I was looking for and have never looked back.
My absolute favorite, can-not-live-without lip balm is the Jack Black Shea Butter and Vitamin E balm with SPF 25.
This lip balm WINS!
- hydrates for up to 12 hours (with no dryness after)
- natural ingredients
- only $8 a tube (!)
- light, non-sticky feel
- generous tube size: .25 oz
- shop online | nordstrom (free shipping) . amazon prime . sephora . ulta . dermstore
Important | Make sure you buy the Shea Butter and Vitamin E version. There are a few different scents/versions and this one is the best. It’s the most hydrating.
Hydrates | It’s the first time I haven’t had lips that felt tight and more dry after using it. I can use this once in the morning and again at night and have my lips feel hydrated all day. Sometimes I’ll reapply after eating also. It’s incredible how well it hydrates.
SPF | I love that it has SPF so that your lips don’t get burnt or sun damage. This is great for day-to-day to layer under lipsticks, or for a day in the sun at the beach or skiing.
Price | I was using that $25 Tom Ford lip balm, great product, but it was so pricey to keep repurchasing and didn’t have SPF. This Jack Black lip balm is only $8!
I buy four tubes at once and keep them in my purse, bathroom vanity, bedside nightstand, and car. I can’t be without this balm.
Continue Reading |
- How To Use A Jade Roller: A Beginner’s Guide
- The Only Hand + Body Lotions You’ll Ever Use Again
- The Best 6 Foundations For Dry + Mature Skin
- My Top Products For Dry Skin
- $7 Foundation – Yay or Nay?
- The Best Face Wash + Makeup Remover You’ll Ever Use
Thank you for reading!