Hi, Friends! These are my favorite products for dry and mature skin. I have used many of these products for over 10 years (!) and the best part is that they are all under $50!
I started using oils in 2003 and gradually started adding more and more to everything. Oil in my face wash, oil as my face moisturizer, oil in my hair. I went oil crazy!
Before we get to the video, I will say my #1 skin tip will not cost you a single dime: DRINK WATER.
Every dang second from the moment you wake up until you go to sleep – Stay Sipping.
That’s the official GirlGetGlamorous motto, haha!
S H O P T H E V I D E O
- Julep Konjac Sponge (comes with shower hook)
- DHC Deep Cleansing Oil
- La Roche Posay Face Cream SPF 15
- La Roche Posay Body SPF 60
- DHC Extra Concentrate
- DHC Olive Virgin Oil
- DHC Q10 Eye Cream
- Shea Moisture Black Soap Body Wash
- Shea Moisture Lotion
- Simple Toner
- Shower “Poof” Body Wash Foaming Nets
- My Amazon skincare list
Shop the Post |
More Skincare Posts |
- The Hand Cream That Saved My Dry Skin
- This Makeup Remover Is Sold Once Every 28 Seconds Worldwide
- The Best 6 Foundations for Dry Skin
- How to Use DHC Cleansing Oil (video)
- How To Start A Blog
Social Links |
Thank you for reading! I hope this list is helpful.
Leave me a comment on the video, even if it’s just to say hi! I love hearing from everyone.