This concealer trick is one of my favorites. It’s totally brightened up the look of my face. If you have dark circles you’ll love this trick.
I use it everyday, but find it’s especially helpful after a late night.
The basics of this technique are |
Instead of sweeping your concealer under your eye in a half moon, I bring it down my face into a triangle that goes to the center of my eye and then blend it out.
Related Post | Five Makeup Tricks I Wish I’d Known Forever
This brightens up the overall look of my face and also creates the illusion of no dark circles under my eyes.
I always blend with a damp beauty blender, that way it blends seamlessly with my foundation.
Related Post | The Best Concealers At Every Price
Similar Posts |
- The Best Foundations for a Poreless Finish
- Concealer Tutorial | 35+ Mature Skin
- My Favorite 9 Concealers for Dry + Mature Skin
- How To Hide Dark Under Eye Circles
- The Best Eye Cream (You’ve Never Heard Of + It’s Affordable!)
- My Top Beauty Products of 2018
- My Favorite Six Foundations (at every price!)
- The Best Gentle + Effective Makeup Remover
Social Links: Facebook (I use this a lot for flash sale links) | Instagram @girlgetglamorous | Instagram hair extensions @girlgetglamorousHAIR | Pinterest (join over 750,000 other monthly views!) | Subscribe (free!) for the latest posts straight to your inbox
Thank you for reading and being a part of the blog!