Ever since I discovered the Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector, I have been flat out obsessed with it.
I notice a huge difference when I use it vs. days I don’t. It quickly camouflages dark under eye circles without making me pile on concealer.
In short, this corrector brightens the dark tones at the inner corners and underneath the eyes by reflecting light and adding a soft peach tone. I wanted to do a quick demo video, as I’ve gotten a lot questions about applying the product correctly.
- comes in two shades: Light/Medium (best for fair-medium skin tones) + Medium/Deep (best for darker medium to deep skin tones)
- retails | $32
- .16 oz | cream formula
- corrects and brightens darks circles prior to concealer
- can also be used on it’s own for lighter makeup days
How To Use
WHERE TO FIT INTO ROUTINE | I use the Becca Corrector before concealer.
I treat this product as a skin care product. I apply my serum, then eye cream, and face moisturizer, then tap the Becca Corrector over my dark circles only. Then I do my eyeshadow, foundation, and then concealer.
AMOUNT OF PRODUCT TO USE | I gently tap my finger to the top of the jar, then lift. I don’t press down. I make sure to only pick up the smallest amount of product.
The Becca Under Eye Corrector is a cream formula. Creams traditionally have more pigment vs a liquid. That’s why this corrector covers dark circles better than any others I have tried.
Cream formulas need to be worn on hydrated skin and used sparingly, or else they will crease. So again, I only lightly tap my finger on top of the product, then use that small amount for both under eyes.
It seems like the biggest problem I kept hearing from people who had tried the corrector was that it was causing their concealer to crease. When they tried using a smaller amount, the creasing problem went away.
WHERE TO PUT THE CORRECTOR | I make sure that I only place the corrector where my inner corners and under eyes are blueish-purple.
When I first tried the corrector, I placed it like I would concealer, but that actually gives so much reflection and shine that my face and cheeks looked sweaty all day. When I started placing it on only the purple tones on my inner corners, I got the perfect results.
shop Becca Under Eye Corrector
This post contains my affiliate links and I really appreciate when you use them. It costs you nothing extra to shop using them, your prices stay the same. They helps support the blog and make future posts possible. Thank you!
- The Best Eye Cream (You’ve Never Heard Of + It’s Affordable!)
- My Top Beauty Products of 2018
- Concealers that WORK (from $6-$53)
- My Favorite Six Foundations (at every price!)
- The Best Gentle + Effective Makeup Remover
- Instagram @girlgetglamorous | hair extensions @girlgetglamorousHAIR
- Pinterest (join millions of other monthly viewers)
- Subscribe (free!) for the latest posts straight to your inbox
Thank you for reading and being a part of the blog!