Honeylove just released the updated version of their ultra-compression garment: the WaistHero cincher. This is a tummy smoothing, hourglass-shape-creating waist cincher, that is somehow still comfortable. This is the perfect wedding, bridal, and party shapewear piece from the best shapewear brand.
I wanted to share a full review and before-and-after photos. Let’s get into the details!
Also, Honeylove has generously given me a discount link to share with you, to save 10% off the WaistHero (or any item at Honeylove). Click here for the discount and free shipping, an exclusive for GGG readers!
WaistHero Product Details
- comes in 8 sizes, XS – 3XL
- available in black and sand
- retails for $139, save 10% + free shipping with this link
- can be worn with jeans and pants or under dresses
WaistHero Cincher Features
- four pieces of Honeylove’s signature flexible boning at each side
- Honeylove’s signature compression fabric also on both sides
- solid steels boning panels, with no stretch for ultra compression at the front and back
- adjustable hook-and-eye closure at the back, to accommodate your shape throughout the month
- heavy duty side zipper for easy on-and-off
- three internal hook-and eye closures at side zipper, to make zipping easy (no trying to hold zipper together as you zip!)
- designed with a curved bust line and back for bust and posture support
- zipper has skin-protection cloth covering panel inside
It’s no secret that I am a giant fan of Honeylove. In my opinion, they are the only shapewear company that backs up their claims (and I’ve tried tons of brands). Their products work exactly as promised, have the best compression, and the quality is incredibly high-end.
The WaistHero has been relaunched with some customer requests added in. On the side, you now have three side straps that you hook together before zipping, which holds the zipper in place for you as you zip.
The back has three rows of adjustable hook-and-eye closures, which is genius for adjusting the cincher throughout the month as you retain and lose water.
I love that you can adjust the hooks as needed for comfort, but then use zipper for easy and fast on-and-off. My old cincher only had the hook-and-eyes (no zipper!) and was a production to get on-and-off.
My favorite part of the WaistHero is the results. It provides extreme stomach smoothing for both the upper and lower stomach.
If you are looking for shapewear that creates a completely flat stomach, the WaistHero is for you.
It creates a gorgeous hourglass shape at the front and back of the waist. Nothing else I have tried compares to the 360 smoothing of the WaistHero.
In addition, I have worn this cincher to a few shows and a wedding and it stayed comfortable for more than 7 hours at each event.
I wear the WaistHero in size XL. This is the same size I wear for the SuperPower shorts. For reference, I am a women’s size 14 on the bottom.
I highly recommend ordering the WaistHero in your SuperPower shorts sizing. If you are new to Honeylove, they do have a size chart on their website and customer service also assists with sizing.
The first time you try the cincher on, it might feel a bit snug. When you have the correct size, you should be able to comfortably get the bottom zipper together.
I tried on the 1X size in the WaistHero to see what the best fit would be between the XL and the 1X. On the 1X, the sides were too loose and didn’t provide the right level of compression.
The XL was easy enough to get the bottom of the zipper together and the side fabric fits securely.
Before + After Photos
I have been holding on to these jeans, hoping they’d fit again. So while this wouldn’t typically be the fit or outfit I’d go for, I thought it would helpful to see how the WaistHero makes even the least flattering outfit fit better!
Getting the WaistHero On
To get Honeylove’s WaistHero on, hook the three side hook-and-eyes together. I find it easiest to do this slightly to the left of my stomach, but not totally at my side.
Then I zip it up and do a little shimmy shake until the cincher is perfectly in place at my side.
When the WaistHero is in place, you’ll feel flexible support and compression at both sides and more firm support at the front and back. The front and back steel boning still does have some flexibility, but the fabric surrounding it does not stretch. You should be able to bend over, side-to-side, and move around easily.
Pin Now | Read Again Later
I hope this info helps! I am always available and happy to answer any more questions, just ask below or on my instagram, @girlgetglamous.
Shop both the new WaistHero cincher exclusively at www.Honeylove.com and use my link to save 10% and get free shipping.
- The Best Self-Tanners for a Smooth, Even Tan
- Honeylove Tank Try-On + Review
- Honeylove V-Neck Bra Review + Size Try-On
- Honeylove SuperPower Shorts Review + Compression Demo
- The Best Eyebrow Tips + Hacks for Natural Looking Brows
- 15 Amazing + Easy Makeup Tutorials
- Instagram @girlgetglamorous | hair extensions @girlgetglamorousHAIR
- Pinterest (join millions of other monthly viewers)
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel + turn on video notifications (make sure your phone settings have youtube notifications turned “on” too!)
Thank you for reading and being a part of the blog! – Molly