Honeylove has released a new product into their shapewear line, their V-Neck bra is here! Like all things Honeylove, it quickly became a staple for me. This is hands down, the most comfortable bra I have ever worn, so let’s get into the review and discuss the details.
I’m happy to partner again with Honeylove to give you all the details on this bra. As always, I only recommend products and brands that I genuinely love and use.
- available in four shades: Vamp, Sand, Pacific, and Spicy
- eight sizes: XS – 3X
- retails for $64
- wireless, but with bonded “pockets” that lift the bust
- removable modesty padding, can be taken out or replaced with thicker push-up padding
- these bras can be worn on their own, but also pair nicely with any of the Honeylove shorts for full body lift + smoothing.
- shop online at: Honeylove
WHAT I LOVE
1 | FABRIC
Honeylove’s quality is unmatched.
The fabric is the perfect weight: not too think and not too thin. The fabric is high quality and has so much stretch but also support. I get the lift of a push-up bra, but the comfort of a bralette.
After wearing them for over two months now, with multiple washings, they still look just as good as they did on Day 1.
I really have learned to invest a little more upfront on staples, to save money in the end by not having to replace items every year. It also more environmentally friendly to use items longer and keep them out of landfills.
I have never tried a weighted blanket, but I feel like the slight, comforting compression of the Honeylove fabric is what a weighted blanket must feel like: surprisingly soothing! I wake up wanting to put the bra on right away.
2 | FIT
Their products are designed and then redesigned by women who actually wear the items, until the fit is impeccable, with small, thoughtful details. Like bonded seams on this bra, for no chafing.
There is flexible vertical boning on either side of the bust, directly under the arms, which helps keep the bra in place.
The bras are slightly snug as first, then conform to your body after a few hours of wear. After this initial stretch out, they retain their shape perfectly.
The Honeylove Bra also has a smooth, clasp-free back. This gives a really clean, polished look at the back under tops and dresses, which you’ll see below and in the video!
The bra stays in place, lifts everything up, and somehow stays the most comfortable bra I have ever worn.
3 | SIZING
I ordered the bras in Medium and Large to try both sizes. I am one size smaller on my top than my bottom.
In the SuperPower shorts, I wear a L or the XL (depending on how much compression I want).
I have ended up liking the size Medium bras the best, they have a perfect amount of lift and support.
shop: Honeylove V-Neck Bra
4 | MY FAVORITE DETAILS
- The wider shoulder straps have no seams and lay totally flat. The straps don’t dig in to your shoulders at all. I think that’s why I have fallen asleep in these bras so many times!
- The lift is incredible. When I saw the my own before-and-after photos, I was shocked at how much uplift the bras give me, better than my push-up bras.
- Mix-and-match sizing. If you are a different size on the bottom vs your top, you can order to fit each size. I LOVE this. I wear the M bra and pair it with the Honeylove Superpower short in either size L or XL (depending how much compression I want).
BEFORE + AFTER
These before and after photos blew my mind! Honeylove really smoothes everything out and elevates the look of every outfit. All photos are un-retouched. There is also a before and after segment in the video.
PIN NOW | READ LATER
If you’ve tried Honeylove, do you agree with me about their exceptional quality and fit? Let me know below or on the youtube video!
- Concealer Tutorial | 35+ Mature Skin
- My Favorite 9 Concealers for Dry + Mature Skin
- The Best Eye Cream (You’ve Never Heard Of + It’s Affordable!)
- My Favorite Six Foundations (at every price!)
- The Best Gentle + Effective Makeup Remover
- Honeylove Shapewear SuperPower Shorts Review + Try On
- Honeylove Tank Review + Size Try-On
- Instagram @girlgetglamorous | hair extensions @girlgetglamorousHAIR
- Pinterest (join millions of other monthly viewers)
- Subscribe (free!) for the latest posts straight to your inbox
Thank you for reading and being a part of the blog!