This post goes into the shade range and swatches of the new Lisa Eldridge foundation. The Seamless Skin foundation claims to have a skin-like natural finish, with buildable coverage.
The foundation range has not only a great range of skin tone options, but also a great mix of under tones.
I purchased shade 4 (fair/light with peach undertones), but think a shade 8 (light with peach undertones) might have worked best for me with my year-round faux tan.
This foundation has only the slightest oxidation and dries down just about half a shade darker then it initially pumps out.
- size 1 oz
- retail $61
- 40 shades
- medium coverage
- skin-like matte finish
- available online at Lisa Eldridge (fingers crossed soon for beautylish!)
Pin Now | Read Later
Additional makeup worn | Danessa Myricks Colorfix on eyes in Celebration
- The 10 Best Foundations for Dry + Mature Skin
- My Honest Review of Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
- The Concealers I Can’t Live Without
- DIY Bangs (!) – My Results
- The BEST Curling Iron I’ve Ever Owned
- How To Start Your Own Beauty Blog
- Instagram @girlgetglamorous | hair extensions @girlgetglamorousHAIR
- Pinterest (join millions of other monthly viewers)
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel + turn on video notifications (make sure your phone settings have youtube notifications turned “on” too!)
Thank you for reading and being a part of the blog! – Molly