How to fix a broken compact: a couple of drops of 70% rubbing alcohol.
Yep, it’s that simple. Don’t toss a broken compact!
Seriously, it’s easiest fix ever. Total time to fix any compact or palette is about two minutes.
What You’ll Need
How to Fix a Broken Compact
1 | Place a couple of drops of alcohol spaced evenly around your compact. You only need a tiny amount, enough to mix the broken pieces back together.
2 | Cover with the piece of plastic saran wrap.
3 | Smooth alcohol and broken pieces together.
4 | Remove plastic wrap and let compact air dry. (Bonus: the alcohol disinfects your makeup!) Because it’s only a few drops of alcohol, it will not affect the formula of the makeup.
5 | If any makeup has gotten on the edge of the container, run a q-tip around the edge to clean it up.
Pin This Pic for Later!
All fixed! Easy, peasy…
Similar Posts |
- The Best Foundations for a Poreless Finish
- Concealer Tutorial | 35+ Mature Skin
- My Favorite 9 Concealers for Dry + Mature Skin
- How To Hide Dark Under Eye Circles
- The Best Eye Cream (You’ve Never Heard Of + It’s Affordable!)
- My Top Beauty Products of 2018
- My Favorite Six Foundations (at every price!)
- The Best Gentle + Effective Makeup Remover
Social Links: Facebook (I use this a lot for flash sale links) | Instagram @girlgetglamorous | Instagram hair extensions @girlgetglamorousHAIR | Pinterest (join over 1.2 million+ other monthly views!) | Join 30,000 + other readers and subscribe to the (free!) mailing list to get the latest blog posts straight to your inbox.
Thank you for reading and being a part of the blog!