Anastasia Beverly Hills just re-released their brow wiz and brow definer in the shade Strawburn. This is a great shade for natural light redheads and lighter Strawberry Blondes. I wanted to do side-by-side swatches with their Caramel shade to make it easier for you to find the right shade for your hair and brow color.
The new Strawburn shade is only available at this time in the Brow Wiz, their thinnest pencil, and Brow Definer, their triangle shaped pencil with thin and thick edges. I would be interested to try the Strawburn shade in their Tinted Brow Gel, but they have not made that yet. I purchased the Brow Wiz in Strawburn and Caramel for this post.
Strawbrun vs Caramel
- Strawburn is one shade lighter and warmer toned than Caramel. It would be great for someone with naturally warmer, light red eye brows.
- Caramel also has a warm tone, but is a little darker than Strawburn, with slightly more brown in the formula.
Caramel ended up looking more natural on me (scroll to bottom of post), but I can see Strawburn looking best on a natural redhead or someone wanting warmer red eyebrows.
I do color my hair to a level 7-8 Strawberry Blonde and also have naturally cooler toned eyebrows. From my updated eyebrow tutorial, I have found it’s best for me to fill in the outline and gaps in my brows with Dipbrow in Ash Brown to match my natural hairs, then use ABH Brow Gel in Caramel to add warmth, so that my brows match my hair better.
Related Post | The Best Eyebrow Tips Video You Will Ever Watch
- Brow Wiz: $23 | .003 oz | shop: ulta beauty . sephora . amazon . cultbeauty (global)
- Brow Definer: $23 | .007 oz | shop: ulta beauty . sephora . amazon . cultbeauty (global)
PIN NOW | READ LATER
SHOP THE POST
- My Updated Eyebrow Tutorial + Tips
- The Best Shampoos + Conditioners for Redheads
- How I Get Strawberry Blonde Hair At Home
- Brush On Sunblock Review
- Instagram @girlgetglamorous | hair extensions @girlgetglamorousHAIR
- Pinterest (join millions of other monthly viewers)
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel + turn on video notifications (make sure your phone settings have youtube notifications turned “on” too!)
Thank you for reading and being a part of the blog! – Molly