If you’ve been reading the blog awhile, you know I am way into subscription boxes. They are perfect for people like me, who like trying new brands and products. You can get a ton of makeup at a steep discount, most boxes are under $25 a month. BeautyFix from Dermstore.com is a subscription box that I’ve been getting for years, I don’t know why I’ve never done an unboxing before about them!
I like BeautyFix because they generally focus more on skin and hair products. Sometimes they include makeup, but it’s much more of a skin and hair box, so it’s a good change from my other boxes. Also, skin and hair products tend to be $$$ so it’s a good value at $24.95 a month. (Make sure you use my discount code below to get your first box for half off!) In January’s box, among other things, we got a full size ($28) DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, which is my Holy Grail face wash. Cha-ching.
This would be a good box if you love trying new skin or hair products. I’ve definitely found this box to be a great deal and I have been getting for for over 2 years now. Each box includes well over the $100 minimum dermstore advertises it will have. Even more important than it being an amazing deal, I’ve found so many new brands and products through this box, including: One Love Organics dry shampoo (featured in my dry shampoo post), Paula’s Choice Sun 365 Tanning Concentrate (post coming soon), and a full size Peter Thomas Roth sunscreen stick. I would have never heard of or tried any of these products, so I am very grateful for the intro.
This month’s box included:
– Full Sizes –
· Alterna Daily Densifying Foam ($36!). I am excited to try this one. This brand is FANCY.
· patchology FlashMasque™ Facial Sheets – Exfoliate. I can not wait to try this tonight. Salt bath + face mask = my Heaven.
· SmartFX SmartEye Wrinkle Lift. This didn’t irritate my eyes at all!
· Paula’s Choice CLEAR Regular Strength Daily Skin Clearing Treatment. I used this on some body acne (sexy, I know!) and it did seem to help. Also, it’s a natural product, which I love.
· Medicell Labs Redness Relief Hydrating Cream. I put this on my chest when I got a little red from too much sun (forgot to reapply sunscreen) and it was normal color by morning. A little goes a long way with this cream, you just need a small drop.
– Deluxe Sizes –
· Glytone Mild Gel Wash. A good, gentle gel cleanser. Def bringing this mini on trips with me.
· Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash. Smells heavenly and has light exfoliation which is nice.
· Keranique Scalp Stimulating Shampoo. Good timing on this shampoo, as it’s been so muggy in LA. The shampoo has a nice tingling effect on the scalp.
· Keranique Volumizing Keratin Conditioner. I will also be bringing this conditioner with me on trips. Perfect size!
I love having these deluxe sizes for traveling. I grab a whole bag full and bring them with me on trips. If you are a product junkie like me, it adds a layer of fun to a vacation to also get to test out some new products while you are away.
To get your first box for half off, Dermstore generously sent me this link for my readers! Just click the link to get half off!
I hope this review was helpful, like I said before, I’ve been getting this box for years, I don’t know why it took me so long to review it. But I guess it’s good I waited so you guys can get your first box for $12.50!
Please feel free to share this post with friends, that link works an unlimited number of times, so anyone can use it! Let’s get social, you can find me on Instagram @girlgetglamorous, Facebook, Youtube and Pinterest. Thank you for reading!