If you’ve been reading the blog awhile, you know I am way into subscription boxes. They are perfect for people like me, who like trying new brands and products.
You can get a ton of makeup at a steep discount, most boxes are under $25 a month. BeautyFix from Dermstore is a subscription box that I’ve been getting for years, I don’t know why I’ve never done an unboxing before about them!
In January’s box, among other things, we got a full size ($28) DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, which is my Holy Grail face wash. Cha-ching.
This month’s box included:
– Full Sizes –
· Alterna Daily Densifying Foam ($36!). I am excited to try this one. This brand is FANCY.
· patchology FlashMasque™ Facial Sheets – Exfoliate. I can not wait to try this tonight. Salt bath + face mask = my Heaven.
· SmartFX SmartEye Wrinkle Lift. This didn’t irritate my eyes at all!
· Paula’s Choice CLEAR Regular Strength Daily Skin Clearing Treatment. I used this on some body acne (sexy, I know!) and it did seem to help. Also, it’s a natural product, which I love.
· Medicell Labs Redness Relief Hydrating Cream. I put this on my chest when I got a little red from too much sun (forgot to reapply sunscreen) and it was normal color by morning. A little goes a long way with this cream, you just need a small drop.
– Deluxe Sizes –
· Glytone Mild Gel Wash. A good, gentle gel cleanser. Def bringing this mini on trips with me.
· Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash. Smells heavenly and has light exfoliation which is nice.
· Keranique Scalp Stimulating Shampoo. Good timing on this shampoo, as it’s been so muggy in LA. The shampoo has a nice tingling effect on the scalp.
· Keranique Volumizing Keratin Conditioner. I will also be bringing this conditioner with me on trips. Perfect size!
I love having these deluxe sizes for traveling. I grab a whole bag full and bring them with me on trips. If you are a product junkie like me, it adds a layer of fun to a vacation to also get to test out some new products while you are away.
Thank you for reading!