Whenever I get a sale email in my inbox, I think to myself “do not open it” because I know I am weak. So I apologize in advance if you are like me and I am enabling you. But I was surprised to see that the Nordstrom sale has some crazy beauty deals.
If you have a Nordstrom card you can shop the sale early now and without a Nordstrom card you can shop on July 17th. Also, Nordstrom has free shipping on all beauty products. Here are my picks:
1. Lorac The Skinny palette in Black, $15. I bought one of these before from Nordstrom and was really impressed with it. This palette looks like an even better color range for neutrals and at this price it’s less expensive than the drugstore L’Oreal shadow palettes. These Lorac palettes do sell out quickly, so if you are thinking of getting it, I’d hop on it. I love that they did swatches online. I’m impressed with the range of neutral shades in this palette. I might pick up one or two of these to hold onto as gifts for friends.
2. Deborah Lippmann Rich Girl hand cream 2-pack (online only), $35. I bought one of these from Sephora last year. It was a total treat yourself purchase, because they are expensive. They are normally $28 each, which I’ve never spent on a hand cream before. But I tried this on in store and it sank right it and wasn’t greasy in the slightest. It has broad spectrum SPF to protect hands from sunburns and aging (great to put on before driving) and THE SMELL. I would have bought it for the smell alone. It smells like those bushes that have the small white flowers that bloom in the spring. About a week after I started using it my hands were brighter and softer looking and feeling. Treat yo self, this is my top sale pick!
3. Deborah Lippmann Undressed nail polish set, $34 ($72 value). I love the Deborah Lippmann formulas, they are super thin and last forever. But I never go through a whole bottle of polish, these mini sizes are more than enough and you get six colors for less than the price of two regular size bottles. These shades are dreamy, dreamy, dreamy.
4. M-A-C Look In a Box “Pretty Natural” lip set, $29.50. This includes a lipstick, lip liner and gloss. This set stood out to me because the lipstick shade is so pretty, a warm looking natural lip shade and it was made limited edition just for this sale.
5. Nars “Blame it on Nars” Blush/Brush set, $59. At first I thought it still seemed pricey, then I realized you get a mini Ita contouring brush, 1 bronzer, and 3 blushes, so it works out to about $12 per blush/brush. The brush is normally $55 alone, so this really is a great deal.
5. ghd 1″ Styler flat iron, $145. I am a huge fan of anything and everything from ghd. Their products are some of the best and least damaging I’ve ever tried and the style holds and extra long time. They are a very worthwhile investment in my opinion.
6. Charlotte Tilbury On The Go essentials set, $155 (value of $213) I know $155 is still a splurge, but when I saw how many products were packed in here I was impressed. I just started using Charlotte Tilbury products this year and every single one has knocked it out of the park for me. The eyeliners are gentle on my eyes but don’t budge. Her skin products make you glow in the best possible way. She combines the skin cream and included a Wonder Glow ($55) in this set.
7. Ted Baker Small Bow bag, $29.50. My friend gave me one of these bags for Christmas 2 years ago. It still looks new despite being banged around inside my purse daily. It’s such nice quality and holds all my to-go makeup. I’m so grateful she gave it to me, because I thought these bags were adorable, but didn’t realize the quality was so nice and worth investing in.
8. Lancome mascara mini set, $39.50. I always hesitate to spend full size money on mini size products. Then I realize (like with the nail polishes above) that I can never make it through a full tube of mascara before I toss it. Mascara is the one product I replace every 3-4 months. So a mini tube lasts me just as long as a full size. This set has 3 mini mascaras (to last you the whole year), an eyeliner, lash primer, and eye makeup remover.
9. Beauty blender set, $37. This set includes 2 blenders (normally $20 each) and a full size solid cleaner (my fav – normally $16). This is my Holy Grail beauty tool. I use it every single day to do my makeup. It’s a life changing beauty product and I do not say that lightly.
Creme de la Mer 8.5 oz moisturizer, $1,030. A gal can dream, right? I mean, it is $400 off the regular price (insert laughing emoji face here).
There are so many more incredible looking sets, I feel like I could go on and on, but I need to wrap it up. A few more picks that are good deals for luxury beauty brands: this Hourglass set, this Armani highlighter set, this $25 eye crayon set, the polka dots on this highlighter are adorable, and the bottles alone in this Armani perfume set are stunning. Okay, I’m making myself walk out of the store now. Agh.
Beauty chit-chat: what’s your favorite fancy beauty item? Let me know below!
Thank you for reading, please feel free to share!! Find me on Instagram: @girlgetglamorous.