This post is gonna be short and sweet, because these products speak for themselves! These are my drugstore go-to’s. High end quality at under $13. I have repurchased these items multiple times over.
I’m putting all the photos in a gallery below, so that you can print this part out and bring it with you to shop.
– Super smooth and creamy. No tugging at delicate skin around the eyelid. Richly pigmented. Only con: Hard to find. I have to buy mine off amazon now.
– I normally hate drugstore foundations. I can always see it and feel it on my skin. This is one foundation that doesn’t have that heavy feel. I wear it over my Garnier BB Cream for more coverage as I like a bit more medium to full coverage.
– The best eyeliner! The super fine tip makes drawing the liner on so easy. It makes cat eyes (my go-to eye look) so quick and precise. Added bonus – it conditions your lashes.
– Lasts for-e-ver. This polish can go a week without a chip in sight. Especially with the Seche Vite topcoat over it.
– Gets the tiniest lashes you never even knew you had! I love it for the bottom lashes, it gives you a mod look, but I also like it for the inside of your upper lashes. It makes the inner corners pop.
– I have tried A TON of BB creams and this one keeps coming out on top for me. The colors work for me, I use Light in the fall and winter, Medium in the summer, and blend the two shades for spring.
– I searched high and low for a blush brush with a small enough head because I was always getting too wide of an amount of blush on my face. This brush is exactly the right size.
– Perfect light brown shade. Looks natural, blends beautifully, makes your eyes pop.
– I hadn’t tried this polish in a couple of years, the new formula glides on so smoothly, no streaks, and great color selection.
– Great selection of lengths and fullness. Invisible band, so applied correctly, the false lash line is harder to detect.
– These get every small hair. I don’t wax my eyebrows anymore because of Tweezerman.
– Amazing formula. No taste, no smell, just great colors, incredibly pigmented, that last and last. So impressed with this lipstick.
– This metal lash comber gets every clump of mascara. It’s the best eyelash comb I’ve ever used.
– I have one in every shade. The tiny amount of color is perfect for days when you just want a little color, or days when you’ve done a heavier eye and just want a light lip. If my lipstick is drying out my lips, I’ll put this lip balm over it in a matching shade. Also great if you need to reapply without a mirror handy.
– Not sticky or tacky. Gives amazing shine and a lot of the colors are dupes for Chanel Glossimer shades.
– Makes your nail polish so shiny and free of chips for around 5 days, sometimes more. Also dries your nails almost instantly.
– They are inexpensive, but creamy and have a good amount of pigment. My only con is that you have to sharpen them. I like to leave one in my purse makeup bag, and don’t also want to carry around a sharpener. Other than that, they are awesome.
Thank you for reading and let me know in the comments below if you try any of these products or have any more I should try!