Holy moley. I have been so busy, I have all the gorgeous Boxycharm boxes stacked up, ready to be unboxed!
There is nothing like surprise makeup mail. Nothing. I flat out love it.
Quick refresher: Boxycharm is a monthly makeup subscription box. It’s $21 a month, including shipping and has 4-5 full size products. The box’s values always top a $100 and you have no idea what’s in them – so fun! They do have sneak peeks on Instagram (@boxycharm.)
October’s theme was “Faces of the Moon.”
- Palmetto Antioxidant Mask, $64 normal retail. This was the boxes highest value item. I have only used it once, but I liked it that time. Need to “mask” soon!! a.k.a. relax with a mask on…
- Doucce Punk Volumizer Mascara, $24 retail. I love this mascara! The wand is really plush and the mascara formula is dark and volumizing. It hasn’t flaked on me either. Great find!
- Bellapierre Cheek and Lip Stain, $19.99. I also love this cream blush! Great universally flattering shade. The peachy tint blends out nicely.
- Lord & Berry Line/Shade Eyeliner, $18. A nice smooth, black eyeliner. Waterproof! Heck yes!! I haven’t tried the waterproof part yet, but I like the eyeliners from this brand.
- Cult Cosmetics Nail Polish in Grey, $12. The only dud for me was this polish. I have a red polish from this line that also had this weird formula. Super streaky, sad. But 4 out of 5 winning products is still a win.
November’s theme was “Beauty Par-Tea.”
It included the following:
- Luxie Rose Gold Concealer Eye Brush, $12. I actually prefer this as a concealer brush to clean up the outside of the lips after applying lipstick. It’s just the right size and amount of stiffness to apply and blend concealer in a sharp line around the mouth, without bending at all. So you get a really nice, sharp line. This is helpful if you are wearing red or dark lipstick, you can draw a thin thin of concealer around the mouth to make it pop.
- Pur Lisse Eye Serum, $65. This was this month’s highest value item. I’ve been using it for about a week now and like it so far!
- Manna Kadar Liplocked Priming Gloss Stain, $24. This is another great item from this month’s box! I love the shade, it’s exactly the color of my lips, so it makes them look really plump and healthy. It wears for hours and has a cream texture. I pull the applicator out, wipe all the product off the wand, then apply. There is actually still enough product on the foamy applicator tip for a perfect application. Make sure you line your lips too, as it is a cream product and will travel without a liner. It’s such a pretty shade!
- Coolway Leave-In Treatment, $19.95. I haven’t had a chance to use this one yet, sadly! (Have to wash my hair sometime this week, haha)
- Studio Makeup Soft Blend Blush, in Sahara SBB-02, $17. This shade is gorgeous and goes PERFECTLY with the lip stain! This is one of the things I love about Boxycharm, I feel like they really take time to plan their boxes. It never feels random.
Overall, two great boxes in a row! Do you get Boxycharm or any other subscription boxes? I’m putting together a “Best Of Boxycharm” post on all my favorite products from past boxes. What is your all-time favorite product from a subscription box?
Social links: Instagram @girlgetglamorous // Facebook // Pinterest // Youtube
Thank you for reading!