Every year about this time, after spending months totally covered up, I have a moment where I catch a glimpse in the mirror and realize that I am a very pale lady. As my friend Meryl said to me once, “I can see your circulatory system from the outside.” Honestly, I can’t stop laughing at that. It’s so true – ask any pale kid!
It can be tricky to find foundation that matches such fair skin, so I’ve rounded up my favorite foundations for paler skin. I want to do a winter (faux) tanning video soon too, because sometimes it’s nice to get a little color going, but for the most part I just change my foundation to these lighter shades for a few months.
– Sephora Airbrush Spray Foundation, shade Light. They also make a lighter shade called Cream, which might actually fit me better right now. $28 for 2.5 oz.
– Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Moisture Foundation, shade 002. $62 for .71 oz. They make a lighter shade, 001 as well. This cosmetics company is from Japan and really fits fair and light complexions beautifully.
– Tarte BB Tinted Primer in Fair. $35 for 1 oz.
– L’Oreal True Match Lumi N1-2 or W1-2, $12.99 for 1 oz.
– Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Foundation, shade 46. $34 for 1 oz. They have three shades even lighter than this. This is a great full coverage foundation that gives you porcelain doll skin, but it is very full coverage, so be ready for that. One drop covers your entire face, so a bottle will last you forever.
Thank you for reading! Feel free to share this post, a zillion social media buttons lay below this post to make it easy. Follow me on Instagram @girlgetglamorous for daily beauty pics!
Go Get Glam!