This month’s Boxycharm may be my favorite yet. I kind just of want to just dive right into the products actually, because I’ve already talked at length about my addiction to subscription boxes. I really loved May’s box. Quick refresher: $21 a month, including shipping, for 4-5 full size products. Yep.
This month’s box included:
* Lauren B nail polish, retail $18: I got shade “Sunset Blvd” which is an amazing coral/pink. The formula goes in thin, dries quickly and evenly, and is “3-free.”
* Bodyology Eyebrow trio, retail $19: I’ve been using this everyday, first on myself and then on my makeup clients. It’s awesome!
* Bodyology eyebrow brush and spoolie, retail $19: This brush also became and immediate staple in my makeup kit. It brushes the powders on evenly and the spoolie on the other end makes sure that the powder is distributed from the base to the end of the brows.
* The Lip Bar lipstick, retail $20: I received shade “Purple Rain.” I’ve been wanting to try a purple shade, I’ll post some pics soon on my Instagram: @girlgetglamorous
* Model & Co bronzer, retail $33: This bronzer blends out really easily and has a little bit of shimmer, so I definitely will be using it as a body bronzer for summer.
A few more pics:
Thank you for reading! Do you have any monthly subscription boxes you love? Follow me on Instagram @girlgetglamorous!
Go Get Glam!
*Thank you to Boxycharm for sending me this box for my unbaised review! If you are a company and want to send a product please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org