Normally when I go through the Sephora sale page, I feel pretty “meh.” But I am a beauty deal hunting junkie, so I always check, because ya never know. So I was really surprised when I went on the other day and they added TONS of Tarte products. My heart actually starting racing, guys.
It took me a day to pull this list together and all the Tarte brushes already sold out, WAH. So it seems like things are moving pretty quickly, grab ’em while you can! I did find a few insane deals that aren’t listed on the sale page also. I’m a hunter, ya’ll, a pro deal hunter.
Sale Section Picks:
1. Tarte Smooth Operator Micronized Clay Finishing Powder in Bronze, normally $32, sale $20.
This was a limited edition shade from Tarte that I have coveted and hoarded. For fair/light skin, it gives the most natural tint and bronze and keeps me shine free all day.
2. Urban Decay Super Saturated Lip Color, 5 Shades, normally $20, sale $10.
I have this pencil in Lovechild and it’s beautiful. Shiny and pigmented. “Naked” and ‘F-bomb” also look rad.
3. Tarte Maracuja Bronzing Serum, normally $47, sale $24.
I used to use Jergen’s Daily glow on my face, but it was clogging my skin. I switched to using this before my face cream and I get the same glow, but much healthier for my skin!
4. Kat Von D “Get The Look” set, $68 value, normally $39, sale $21.
This set includes 2 eyeshadows palettes, six shades total, and two mini eye liners. This price makes it almost the same as drugstore makeup! Kat Von D products always have nice pigment and staying power.
5. Sephora Double Contouring Cream Blush, normally $16, sale $7.
Sephora brand products have gotten really good and I am kicking myself for not adding this blush in shade 02 Coral to my cart this morning! It’s so beautiful and I love cream blushes, why did I not add it to my order!!?
6. Benefit “Do The Bright Thing” kit, normally $32, sale $24. Value kit.
This bad boy has 6 mini products that will last you a while. Trust. That mini brush is what I use as a contouring brush a lot of days. Only a few left, so if you want it, I def recommend getting it asap.
7. Vita Liberata Tanning 3-piece kit, normally $55, sale $39.
Not a huge discount, but this was already a value set, meaning and amazing deal for a huge bottle of gradual tanner, a smaller deep tanning foam, and a mitt. I love this brand, it’s good stuff!
8. Tarte Smolderize 5 piece eye liner set, normally $38, sale $24.
Five eyeliners for $24, less than $5 a liner. Cheaper than drugstore liner! These are also very eye-friendly. I use them and have no irritation.
9. Laura Mercier Into The Wild 3 Palette Set, Value $276, normally $125, sale $99.
This would be a great set for someone starting out as a makeup artist or someone just starting to use makeup. It’s super high quality products, and includes every shade of blush, bronzer, liner, and eye shadow you need all in three palettes. Works out to about $33 a palette, which is a great deal!
10. Sephora Collection Mixed Metals Palette, normally $35, sale $20.
Another one I’m kicking myself for not ordering this morning. This has tons of wearable eye color shades that can be worn wet for more intensity or dry for a soft look and a blush and a bronzer. That copper eye shade is stunning!! $20 for a full face palette is insane.
And seriously, if any of the Tarte brushes pop back onto the sale page, GRAB THEM. They had my all time favorite blush brush, that I use daily, on sale for $14. Also, check out the sale on the Tarte Cosmetics page, it’s also really good.
I did find three value sets that weren’t on the sale page that are crazy deals!
- LAVANILA Sunkissed Deodorant Trio. $34 for three, value of $42. I use and love this deodorant but it is pricey at $14 each. It’s all natural though, so worth it to me. This is a good way to stock up and save!
- Ardency Inn Modster Eye Liner Trio, $29, value of $57. I ordered this set this morning and am hoping it is as long lasting as their lipstick (“Lovecat” stayed on my comfortably on my lips for 18 hours straight once). The shades are all super wearable (blend the gold with the brown for under the eye or wear alone on the inner corner). At $10 a liner, I thought this was a great deal!
- Brow Raising Brow Wardrobe, $40, value $102! This is a total steal. It includes 5 full size items and 2 sephora brand tools. The kit comes in two shades. Each set includes an Anastasia Brow Wiz, Brow Gel, a Kat Von D brow liner, a Smashbox brow liner, and a Benefit High Brow. Insane deal. $8 a product for some of the top brow products available.
I hope you like my picks, I was really impressed with this sale! Let me know if you grab anything, tag me on Instagram @girlgetglamorous.