How to fix a broken heart: complicated.
How to fix a broken compact: a couple of drops of 70% rubbing alcohol.
Yep, it’s that simple. Don’t toss a broken compact!
Seriously, easiest fix ever.
What you’ll need:
– Plastic Wrap
– Knife or spoon
– Q-tip for edge clean-up
How to Fix:
1. Place a couple of drops of alcohol spaced evenly around your compact.
2. Cover with the piece of plastic saran wrap.
3. Smooth alcohol and broken pieces together.
4. Remove plastic wrap and let compact air dry. (Bonus: the alcohol disinfects your makeup!)
5. Clean up edges with a q-tip.
All fixed! Easy, peasy…
Go Get Glam!